How can I use the TFT LCD in Application board TC237?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Louis_LEE
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First reply posted First question asked
Hello, everyone.

I wonder that how can i use the TFT LCD.
I'm using "the Aurix application kit TC237 TFT board" and cording with "Aurix Development Studio" which is providing from Infineon site.
I found the demo firmware package of the application board included TFT in Myicp site.
But the firmware seems like old version. because It is not be able to build in "Aurix Development Studio".
I guess that the firmware project had been made with another IDE programs such as BIFACE or Tricore entry tool chain.

I want to get the TFT example codes which are able to use in "Aurix Development Studio".
Please help me~~
0 Likes
2 Replies
CookieMonster11
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins First solution authored 10 replies posted
ljs6040 wrote:

I guess that the firmware project had been made with another IDE programs such as BIFACE or Tricore entry tool chain.

That's right. The demo projects have not been ported to AURIX IDE (yet).
If you want to use the TFT display code, you would need to extract it from the package.
The main difference between AURIX IDE and BIFACES are the building tools and config files, the code itself is close to identical.
0 Likes
Louis_LEE
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First reply posted First question asked
CookieMonster112 wrote:
If you want to use the TFT display code, you would need to extract it from the package.

@CookieMonster112

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I finally built the demo code through the another positing which have been posted on this site.
(It is the positing that how to build the BIFACE project with AURIX IDE.)
So, My TFT on TC237 app-kit has worked well.

But I only wanna extract the code for operating TFT because of My project.
So, I have tried to extract TFT function codes from the demo files.
However, My TFT has displayed continuous thin vertical black lines like below.
I copied and pasted this exact same codes on new project for TFT test.
I think it has QSPI communication problems by unknown errors. but I have exactly copied the TFT code work-well .

Please give me your opinion about this problem.
How can I solve this problem?

4777.attach
0 Likes