TC4xx promo banner Banner_Aurix_Competition Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

IMPORTANT: Infineon Forums currently doesn’t allow sign-in & registrations to prepare for the upcoming transition. To learn more, check out our announcement.

Thread: GPT Timer ISR Issue TC399

Beginner Beginner mohamed rahmathulla is on a distinguished road

GPT Timer ISR Issue TC399

hi,

i have tried TC399 sample program for GPT timer interrupt, i have configured Timer2 as a timer mode and timer3 as timer mode at a same time. but it is only running timer3 service routine. can i configured both timer as a timer mode at a same time,

can both get run parallelly and give us interrupt?

Thanks
    mohamed rahmathulla

Advanced Advanced UC_wrangler will become famous soon enough
    Yes, per Figure 200 - but why not just use the GTM?

Hi UC_wrangler,
    Now the timer interrupt working fine, i am using GTM asPWM generation for morethan 15channel, so that i planned to use GPT as normal timer and counter. do you have any suggestion to use GTM, kindly let me know... any advantages?

moreover, i need to configure the GPT for 1uS interrupt, so demo code is like using auxillary timer to reload the core timer for adjusting GPT as 1uS. is there any possiblity to do by the same timer without using supportive timer?

reload API???

Thanks and regards
    Mohamed Rahmathulla

Advanced Advanced cwunder will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed rahmathulla View Post
    is there any possiblity to do by the same timer without using supportive timer?
    Yes, however now you would be responsible to reload the timer compare value (i.e. in an interrupt)

Hi cwunder,
    Thank you, your input helps me to find the solution, it is okay to update the reload time inside ISR..