How to achieve constant torque Mode

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20241
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted
In Imotion MCEWizard ,How does imotion achieve constant torque?
As far as I know, it can be set in "CurrentControl" first, but how to write the script program afterwards? How to set up PI? If you use VSP or DUTY to control, how to write SCRIPT?
0 Likes
3 Replies
dakh_4791506
Employee
Employee
First like received First solution authored
Hello,
You are correct. To achieve constant torque, disable the speed loop control and select current control via MCEWizard or in MCEDesigner/Script by setting ctrlModeSelect to 1. When current control mode is selected, IqRef_Ext and IdRef_Ext become available. IqRef_Ext has a direct influence on torque. Additionally, you can set KpIreg in Script or MCEDesigner. See our Software Reference Manual, section 4.2 for notes on Current regulator tuning
0 Likes
User20241
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted
daanish wrote:
Hello,
You are correct. To achieve constant torque, disable the speed loop control and select current control via MCEWizard or in MCEDesigner/Script by setting ctrlModeSelect to 1. When current control mode is selected, IqRef_Ext and IdRef_Ext become available. IqRef_Ext has a direct influence on torque. Additionally, you can set KpIreg in Script or MCEDesigner. See our Software Reference Manual, section 4.2 for notes on Current regulator tuning

Thank you for your reply!
Although I know a little bit superficially, I can't write SCRIPT well. Can you give me a reference program?
Or write a reference for me? It is really difficult to me for write SCRIPT, And its difficult format : (
Thank you!
0 Likes
dakh_4791506
Employee
Employee
First like received First solution authored
Please find a guide on Script in our Software Reference Manual. You can also refer to AN2018-27 for examples. You can use any text editor to write Scrpit, which is a C-like language.
0 Likes