Command line based compilation – TC3777

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given 100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins
I have created a project in AURIX Development Studio for TC3777 Evaluation Board. I am able to compile and create a build from the GUI of AURIX IDE, however I want to create a command line based make file to run through my Continuous integration system.

Can you please provide some instructions on how I generate the make file based on project what I have already created ?

Or is there some sample make file which I can use ?
0 Likes
3 Replies
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
I don't think it's possible within AURIX Development Studio:

C:\Infineon\AURIX-Studio-1.2.0\plugins\com.infineon.aurix.tools_1.2.0\build_system\tools\Compilers\Tasking_1.1r4\ctc\readme_ads_v1.1r4.html:
The tools are modified in such way that they only operate from within the Infineon development environment.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aurix-development-studio/
Notice : “The bundled TASKING tools such as the compiler and Debugger can only be used for non-commercial purposes”

The full commercial versions of compilers have no such restrictions.
0 Likes
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given 100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins
Yes our team will be getting a full commercial version shortly, Right now we wanted to get a head start and have the instructions ready on how to port the make file.

It will be great if you can provide some guidance on this ? or should we ask the TASKING guys ? will they have a sample make file for the Infineon Tricore ?
0 Likes
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
The BIFACES environment is makefile-based, but if you're using the Tasking IDE, that can generate a makefile too. Ask Tasking for details.
0 Likes