Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 112777 Discussions

• 115821 Members

• 71841 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Engin6
IGBT
Dear community members I need to measure the temperature of an FF800R12KE7 IGBT with an NTC sensor. I would like to know what is the best position to ... Show More
g_bigChungus
AURIX™
Hi there, Can you confirm whether the statement below is true? "Where a watchdog timeout alarm (CPU or safety) is triggered the microcontroller will a... Show More
Rajendra
AIROC™ Bluetooth
HI, We were testing the BLE functionality with Android9 OS. During testing we found that BLE connection failed with the error showing  "bt_smp : dhkey... Show More
kirankumar_infy
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hello Experts, I am referring this document (page 36) for my configuration of UART to 115200 baudrate. I am not getting desired output on my putty ter... Show More
Translation_Bot
Gate Driver ICs
The DC-DC module that supplies power to the driver chip is normal, the IGBT module is F3L200R12W2H3_B11, and the driver chip selected is 1ED020I12-F2 ... Show More
Translation_Bot
Gate Driver ICs
The DC-DC module that supplies power to the driver chip is normal, the IGBT module is F3L200R12W2H3_B11, and the driver chip selected is 1ED020I12-F2 ... Show More
Translation_Bot
USB superspeed peripherals
As mentioned in the title, I use Control Center on PC to recongnize CYUSB3014-BZXI device on PCBA and that's OK. Here Control Center is in Cypress's s... Show More
lianlu
USB superspeed peripherals
As mentioned in the title, I use Control Center on PC to recongnize CYUSB3014-BZXI device on PCBA and that's OK. Here Control Center  is in Cypress's ... Show More
Translation_Bot
Angle (Magnetic sensor)
TLE5012B The E1000 reads and writes the MODE3 register, and after I write the angle value in, occasionally the value read out is 0X8091, not the value... Show More
NXTY_Tatebayasi
CAPSENSE™ & MagSense
Hi, Infineon team, I want to know how to design for CSX Touchpad.It seems that there is the document of AN234185 PSoC™ 4 CAPSENSE™ Touchpad design gui... Show More