tasking linking error "ltc E123:..."

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19708
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,
I used to coding Aurix MCU in ADS, which is a simple version of tasking, and the program works ok. Now i applied for a license of tasking, and migarated the program to tasking IDE,
then an error occured in linking"ltc E123: section ".data.Cpu0_Main.Int_Timer_Cnt" (variable Int_Timer_Cnt) requires initialization code in task "task1" for symbol "_lc_ub_table"". "Int_Timer_Cnt" is just a global variable,
and the other global variables make out the same error too when "Int_Timer_Cnt" was commented. So what the initialization code in task mean? i don't think it's the initialization code that follow after _START。anyone can help me to solve it?
Thanks!
0 Likes
6 Replies
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Tasking made a webinar for migrating ADS projects to the full Tasking compiler a while back. Here's a timestamp right where it gets into the details:

https://youtu.be/QJ1loZfvZ2o?t=1969
0 Likes
User19708
Level 1
Level 1
Thank for your reply,
I followed the video and migrate program to tasking, but the error retains.
0 Likes
User19708
Level 1
Level 1
Finally, i solved the problem, i missed _c_init() function.
0 Likes
User21895
Level 1
Level 1
huangj852010@163.com wrote:

Good one, very useful for me. This E123 took long for me and it was the same thing _c_init() which was missing... thanks
🙂
0 Likes
User22253
Level 1
Level 1
I have the same problem while migrating to V6.3 Tasking, Can you help me?
0 Likes
User22253
Level 1
Level 1
huangj852010@163.com wrote:

found _c_init() function called in my CStart.c file but not implemented anywhere. any help?
0 Likes