Dave 4.4.2 : Build does not create/generate APP conf.h files in Dave/genrated folder

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiKO_283856
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted
Hi,

Brand new to this environment but coming from Cypress PSoC Creator.
I managed to create a small Dave CE project using the APP generator (ADC, UART, I2C and some Digital I/Os targetting an XMC1100.
Everything was building and running locally as expected until I moved/export the project to the file server.
Since then changing the name of some APP instances (also in the main.c file) leads me to compile errors like: implicit declaration of function 'DIGITAL_IO_SetOutputLow' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] and: 'DIGITAL_IO_0' undeclared (first use in this function).
Moreover creating a new projet and putting some APPs in it even with the default labels, then building the project does no more generate the Dave/generated .h files.
I tried reinstalling Dave 4.4.2 without success.
Same behavior on the lab computer. Both are running under W10-64.
I also tried on the 32-bit application with no luck.

Any clue or solution about this ?

Best regards,

Michel
0 Likes
3 Replies
MiKO_283856
Level 4
Level 4
Let me give you one example.
I have created the TEST project in a folder on the file server. I access the folder and files thru a declared network path on the laptop (Z:\).
When I compile I get no Dave\generated files (.c and .h).
Here's the IDE environment:

Michel
0 Likes
MiKO_283856
Level 4
Level 4
Hi All,

Sorry to have posted in this wrong place, should have been in Dave.
However no one here able to help ?

Michel
0 Likes
jferreira
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

I could not reproduce your issue.
Could you check in your workspace folder the .metadata folder for any error in the log files?

Regards,
Jesus
0 Likes