LED tutorial for DAVE using XMC4800 IoT Connectivity Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20035
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

I posted this issues on the XMC Forum a few days ago, but since I haven't received any responses, I figured I might have posted in the wrong forum, so I'll here as well (btw, I'm very new this forum and products).

I just bought an OPTIGA Trust XMC 4800 IoT Connectivity Kit, and have just started going through some tutorials, such as for DAVE.
There's a DAVE QuickStart Guide for how to make a LED blink using a generated PWM signal. I follow the instructions, and have tried to use both the
"XMC4800 IoT Connectivity Kit" under Boards, as well as the XMC4800-F100x2048" under the "XMC4800 Series" option, but in both cases neither P4.0 nor P4.1
are available when I try to assign the PWM output (these are LED pins on the board). Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Thanks!
0 Likes
1 Reply
jferreira
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

Pins P4.0 (LED1) or P4.1(LED2) are not connected to any of the CCUx slices therefore you will not be able to toggle these pins using the PWM APP.
You can try using the system timer instead.

Regards,
Jesus
0 Likes