TLE9104SH SPI Problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19874
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked
I am using the low side driver chip TLE9104SH for my company's project, the SPI is emulated by GPIO. While testing timing, the TLE9104SH no reply at all(always high, VDD is 5V, VIO is 3.3V).
The oscilloscope picture 1, yellow line is CS, pink line is MOSI, light blue line is CLK, the always high line is MISO.
Can any one provide demo code, right timing diagram, or application note about TLE9104SH?
The datasheet is too simple to solve or analyze the problem.
Thanks a lot.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Srivatsa
First comment on blog 10 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

As this is an automotive grade driver IC, kindly contact your regional Infineon team for direct support.

Thanks and regards,

Srivatsa
0 Likes
User19874
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked
Hi,
Could you tell me how to contact regional Infineon team? Location: Shen Zhen, China
0 Likes
Srivatsa
First comment on blog 10 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

Pls try with one of the below channels:

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/about-infineon/company/contacts/product-support-form/?redirId=56193

Live Chat @ https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/about-infineon/company/contacts/support/

I have also moved your thread to another forum to help get more visiblity.

Thanks and regards,

Srivatsa
0 Likes
User22147
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Team,
Any application notes for TLE9104 available ? ; I have the switch used in my design task. The MISO valid time seems to be 2.4 us which fails against the datasheet value
0 Likes
User22147
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Team,
Any application notes for TLE9104 available ? ; I have the switch used in my design task. The MISO valid time seems to be 2.4 us which fails against the datasheet value
Also please confirm on the read frame in datasheet;
We write on MOSI & validated MOSI in SPI analyser
but when I give a read command using MOSI to read the config register, we are unable to get the set register value in MISO. Any suggestion would help.
0 Likes
Anshika_G
First question asked 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello,

Please find the link for the application note for TLE9104. 
TLE9104SH_AppNote 

Regards,
Anshika

0 Likes