Documentation for Sense2Go Library (S2GL_LIBRARY)

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19849
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked
Hi,

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/demo-sense2gol/

I'm using the above board and I managed to run compile from source using DAVE and I am able to get the Micrium GUI to work.

I'm trying to customize the code to my application and I have 2 questions.

1. The s2gl_library is provided in binary form. Is the source available? Also are there any documentation for the APIs?
2. Are there any documentations on the Host communication protocol using UART?

Linus
0 Likes
1 Reply
GrCa_1363456
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received Beta tester First comment on KBA
Linus,

Were you successful finding documentation for the Micrium or Micro Inspector APIs?

I recently received a Shield2GoL radar kit and also found success getting it running with the GUI. I found the UserManual to be well written for an out-of-box experience.
All documentation appears to be available in the link you listed, then under the Tools & Software section, which directs to using Infineon Toolbox.
Loading then starting the Sense2GoL Kit in the Infineon Toolbox then provides an option under 'Software & Documentation' to download what appears to be a complete set of documentation, hardware, firmware and software.
I found the c-code and header files to be complete.
- The s2gl_library.h and HostCommUART.h files are buried under the DAVE project directory.
Section 4 of the User Manual, "Infineon-24GHz_Radar_Tools_and_Development_Environment-UserManual-v01_01-EN.pdf" describes the APIs.

Is there more information I'll need to develop a radar solution?
0 Likes