infineon4engi@twitter infineon4engineers infineon@linkedin infineon@youtube
twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: XMC4400 connection matrix for ccu4 input selector

Beginner Beginner stos is on a distinguished road

XMC4400 connection matrix for ccu4 input selector

Hello,

I'm looking for said table, eg CCU40.IN0A to PORTS,... basically this https://www.infineonforums.com/threa...elector-Matrix but for the xmc4400. I can't find it in the xmc4400 data sheet nor in the ccu4 document.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ccu4_inputs.png
Views:	0
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	4938
    I'm guessing it's the same as above pic for the XMC4800 since same architecture? Still can't find the information in an official document though.

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    jferreira will become famous soon enough
    Hi,

For the ports pins connected to the CCU4 inputs, you will need to look into Table 12 Port I/O Functions of the data sheet, https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...6981795855391d

Regards,
    Jesus
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Beginner Beginner stos is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by jferreira View Post
    Hi,

For the ports pins connected to the CCU4 inputs, you will need to look into Table 12 Port I/O Functions of the data sheet, https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...6981795855391d

Regards,
    Jesus
    Thanks Jesus,

I still can't find for e.g. POSIF0.OUT1 - 5, which is what I need. Am I missing something?

I want to use the POSIF interface with the CCU4x, like described in the POSIF Interface document. But to use the outputs of the POSIF, I need to know how to use them with the CCU4x.

Thanks again.

New Member New Member
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Chris66 is on a distinguished road
    Hi stos,

The tables for the input pin connections for the CCU4x can be found in the XMC4400 Reference Manual.
    Please refer to table 20-13 on page 2107 and beyond of the document below.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...3b3c46756b5c41

Regards,
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.