TLE985x - Keil uVision - Missing header files

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19697
Level 1
Level 1
First like received
Hey guys,

I'm currently working with the TLE9854QXW and want to implement a small example in Keil uVision. For this I have performed these steps to install the SDK. Then I followed the instruction from here to create a new project and finally have taken over the settings for the config wizard from Document TLE985x Bridge Driver Getting Started.
Unfortunately after saving the settings, the config wizard does not produce all header files do I need. For example: I need for CCU6_T12_Str_En(); the "CCU6.h"- file but I get just ccu6_defines.h. Is there any way to generate all fies automatically or do I have to copy and paste the files manually? The finished sample project from Infineon works well.

Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
3 Replies
User19697
Level 1
Level 1
First like received
Doesn't matter anymore. I found my mistake. I had to activate the corresponding checkboxes under Device -> SDK in the "Manage Run-Time Environment"- Window.
MarkusAberle
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given Welcome!

How did you resolve the Issue?

I try to get the motor example running ... but the PWM Output doesn't work.

0 Likes
Moz
10 sign-ins 5 solutions authored 5 replies posted

Hello, 

Can you please describe your problem a bit more? Which example are you using etc.?

I would be happy to help you get started.

Thanks and BR,

Moz

0 Likes