2ed21084s06j

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19608
Level 1
Level 1
Dear Infineon Team,

I wish to use this driver (2ED21084S06J) in my work to drive half-bridge inverter. I want to insert deadtime of up to 4.5 microseconds as this driver is capable to do the same.

I request Infineon driver team to send me PSpice model and symbol file for 2ED21084S06J.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Chole
0 Likes
1 Solution
Emanuel
Employee
Employee
10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored First solution authored
Hi Ajay,
no need to contact me, in approx. 1 week the model should be available on the product page. but for future model request, please use the official request process.
Also, our SPICE simulation models are universal, but we only provide symbols for SIMetrix.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Emanuel
Employee
Employee
Dear Ajay,

welcome to the forum.
For spice model requests, please use the support button at the top, and you should find there the instructions for how to search for or request spice models.
For the 2ED21084S06J gate driver, the spice model is already planned, and should come out within a week 🙂
Best regards,
Emanuel
0 Likes
User19608
Level 1
Level 1
Thank you very much Emanuel :-). I will contact you after one week and once you confirm that Spice model is available then I will follow the required procedure to obtain the same.

Best regards,
Ajay
0 Likes
Emanuel
Employee
Employee
Hi Ajay,
no need to contact me, in approx. 1 week the model should be available on the product page. but for future model request, please use the official request process.
Also, our SPICE simulation models are universal, but we only provide symbols for SIMetrix.
0 Likes