AURIX TC387 issues in Port and Mcu Modules in Tersos

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19576
Level 1
Level 1
Attached images you can see error: (35016) is appearing consistently :

Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "MIN" of node "PortContainer": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target AURIX2G and derivate TC387. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.
Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "MIN" of node "GtmGlobalConfiguration": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target AURIX2G and derivate TC387. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.

Also, similar issues of the same error:

category : Error
project : TC387_2
description: The XPath-expression "ecu:get('McalLib.DsprCore3StartAddr')" caused an error: (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target AURIX2G and derivate TC387. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.
detailed : The XPath-expression "ecu:get('McalLib.DsprCore3StartAddr')" caused an error: (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target AURIX2G and derivate TC387. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.
id : 1806
resource :
path : /AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/McalLib/ELEMENTS/McalLib/McalLibPublishedInformation/McalLibDsprCore3StartAddr

4361.attach

Please Provide guidance on how to solve this issue
0 Likes
5 Replies
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Can you show the project configuration? It seems like yours might be missing the ResourceM module. Here's what mine looks like:

4350.attach

If you're creating a brand new project, people often miss the most critical step: under Configuration Project Data, you have to make sure this box is checked:
Automatically add the minimum number of child elements in lists
0 Likes
User19576
Level 1
Level 1
I assure you. I added the ResourceM module and had already checked the Automatically add the minimum number of child elements in lists
but the error is still consistent.

I also noticed we have different versions.

Below are the configuration of a new "configuration project" with steps till the error.
4351.attach
4352.attach
4353.attach
4354.attach
4358.attach
0 Likes
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Yes, we have very different versions. Mine is the latest 1.40.0 RC. Yours appears to be something just before 1.10.0. Can you try the latest?
0 Likes
User19576
Level 1
Level 1
Hey Wrangler,
I got the latest versions, but I am facing a different problem now. I was able to successfully create a new project :

however I want to add have Multiple configurations for different pin Assignations.
4359.attach

as Shown below I did the necessary work for the selectable post build configuration:

4365.attach4366.attach4364.attach4363.attach4362.attach
0 Likes
User19576
Level 1
Level 1
however it seems like whenever I apply a change , it is applied in both and not in this variant configuration
! how can I have for example have 2 different configuration for Pin Group 20 pin 11

configuration A: P20.11 SPI SPI SPI2_SCLK EQ-to-uC SPI clock low pull-down input
configuration B: P20.11 SPI SPI SPI4_SCLK uC-to_PMIC SPI clock low pull-down output low push-pull

but as you can see when I go back to the old configurations variant, it is also overwritten !

And Thanks.
Yehia Hesham
0 Likes