My XMC4800 board with the Ethcat slave function always runs exceptionally

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19319
Level 1
Level 1
My hardware is XMC4800 Automation V2 Board, the RTOS is freertos and with EtherCAT Slave Stack.

And I add the PDO dictionary gradually via the standard EtherCAT Slave Stack API like below:

res = essODObjectAdd(hDev, 0x9002, ESS_OD_OBJECT_FLAGS_NONE, &objInfo_9002); CHECK_RES();
res = essODEntryAdd(hDev, 0x9002, 0x00, 32, &_heaven_xXSafetyPDO.in_ulTick, COE_ACCESS_RXMAPPABLE | COE_ACCESS_RW, ESS_OD_ENTRY_FLAGS_NONE, &entryInfo_9002); CHECK_RES();

When I added almost 60 PDO entries, most of these entries are int32, float, or char type, then the whole system initialized unsuccessfully all the time,
and the hardFault handler also can't capture the interrupt, it seems it runs to the unknown address. I strongly suspect that the const arrays related to PDOs occupy more spaces, but the build process is ok.
Any expert on XMC4800 can give me some hints to tackle this hard issue? Thanks! And if you need more information, please let me know.
0 Likes
0 Replies