can't download aurix-studio

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User15507
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked
ive tried to download AURIX™ Development Studio software via the link given from aurix official website.
but it kept to stop downloading from 75mb(total362mb)
i can not link the download links here,, but it definately doesn't work so..

is there any other link so that i could get a aurix-studio setup program ??
thanks.
0 Likes
10 Replies
enrico_b
Employee
Employee
First like given 10 sign-ins 5 solutions authored
Dear Ish9640,

we confirm we have some issues with the infrastructure, which we are trying to resolve. In the meanwhile I would ask you to please try the download again. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Kind regards.
0 Likes
User17451
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked
Hello
I also cannot download the latest ADS in this same situation.
Could you let me know how to resolve that ?

regards,
Shige
0 Likes
Marillion
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins First solution authored First like given
Hello Shige,
Thank you for sharing your experience.

To the community:
Please help us to improve the download of the AURIX Development Studio.
How?
Please report your download problem in this thread, by just describing your problem and please add an information, in which country you tried to download the AURIX Development Studio. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your help.
The Studio can be download from here: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aurix-development-studio/
0 Likes
User19626
Level 1
Level 1
Is there any solution for this? First, I was unable to download the executable on my laptop, it would stop around ~125 MB no matter what browser I used. I managed to fully download the file on my phone and transfer the file to 2 of my laptops but both of them couldn't open the file with a pop up window saying "The setup files are corrupted".
0 Likes
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Please report your download problem in this thread, by just describing your problem and please add an information, in which country you tried to download the AURIX Development Studio

Hi toozik. Sorry for the trouble. Can you help straighten this out by letting us know which country you're downloading from?
0 Likes
User19688
Level 1
Level 1
I have the same issue too. I tried to download this development studio in South Korea. Is there any other way to download previous version such as 1.1.6 ?
4399.attach
0 Likes
SWYoon
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins
UC_wrangler wrote:
Hi toozik. Sorry for the trouble. Can you help straighten this out by letting us know which country you're downloading from?

I have the same problem.(in South Korea)
Is this only happening in South Korea?
0 Likes
User19860
Level 1
Level 1
I'm a Korean user, and I've had the same problem. In this post, I got a hint that Korea seems to be the only problem, and I solved the problem through VPN.
I succeeded in downloading using German VPN, and I couldn't test other country VPNs. Try this method. It's slow, but it's possible.
0 Likes
User19134
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Donghoon,
I faced the similar problem (breaks at 125MB) for 4 times even after changing the VPN to Germany , but in the 5th time I tried with USA VPN I succeed in downloading finally. I am from India.
It runs in 64-bit OS but not in 32-bit OS.
0 Likes
User19885
Level 1
Level 1
I had this problem when I tried to download it as well. I eventually ended up using the command line utility "wget" with the option "--tries=0" to have it keep retrying until it finishes.

It seems like the problem is that the connection is closed early and most web browsers only retry a few times. You'll have to copy the web link from the browser and paste it to the command line.
0 Likes