Bifaces discard for TriBoard_TC36X_DemoSW_V1.1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18904
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked
Hello,
I tried to use Bifaces environment to build demo application on Triboard and I faced following issue.
I wanted to ignore Standby Controller related files with discard pattern 0_Src/AppSw/i51/ but it seems this discard pattern is not considered to generate make files and a make file is generated for Standby Controller application.
Is it a known issue?
Best Regards,
0 Likes
3 Replies
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
You must remove the makefile (CompileScrArray,mk) in 0_Src/AppSw/Tricore/ScrCArray to ignore the Standby Controller related files. Please note you must a remove the functions for ScrStart in 0_Src/AppSw/Tricore/ScrStart.
0 Likes
User18904
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked
Hello,
Thank you for your answer but the folder 0_Src/AppSw/Tricore/ScrCArray is empty and make file corresponding to 0_Src/AppSw/i51/ is SubDirectory.mk.
But this is a generated make file and I expect that Bifaces environment offers the possibility to not generate this make file.

Regards,
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
Remove the folder i51 complete and make a rebuild (before you can delete also all generated files, folder 1_ToolEnv/9_Make. Then the i51 will not be handled.
0 Likes