How send data by udp between PC and XMC4800 Relax EtherCAT Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18526
Level 2
Level 2
Hello, I am trying to make a udp communication between the PC and the XMC4800 Relax EtherCAT Kit. With the example HTTP_SEVER_NON_RTOS_XMC47 it works for me. But, nevertheless, now I want to communicate without a web server.
I have been reading for a few days and I have seen that it is done with the ETH_LWIP block in DAVE 4 but of course there is only one IP assigned to it and no Port and Local Port is set. So of course, I don't know what port and local port to put in the UDP Send and UDP Receive blocks of my PC model in Simulink.
Help would be very useful as I hurry.
Thanks for all beforehand.
0 Likes
3 Replies
User18526
Level 2
Level 2
Hi jferreira,
I am a beginner in this, but I spend a lot of cards of the infineon brand and with EtherCAT I already get to do enough things. I am very urgent to have UDP communication between the PC and the XMC 4800 Relax EtherCAT Kit work.
Could you tell me the steps I have to do with those lines of code?
I don't know if I have to add them in the example of HTTP_SERVER inside int main (void)? What function do I call and where? Where do I put the IP addresses and ports?
Can you show me an example that works?

Thanks for all beforehand.
0 Likes
User18526
Level 2
Level 2
It would be a great help for me.
0 Likes