infineon4engi@twitter infineon@linkedin infineon4engineers infineon@youtube
twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube

Banner_Aurix_Competition Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_OnzerOS Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TriBoard TC277 - QSPI FIFO buffer not working

New Member New Member deepakseshan1 is on a distinguished road

TriBoard TC277 - QSPI FIFO buffer not working

Hello All,
    I am using Triboard TC27 working on QSPI non-DMA method. When I tried to transfer the the data from the TxBuffer Master(0x01,0x02,0x03,0x04) and the slave receive Buffer receiving data as (0xff, 0xff, 0xff,0xff).
    I used Master and slave communication from the Triboard itself(QSPI 0 Master and QSPI 2 Slave).

When I tried the same program another triboard TC277(my colleague's) the same program works fine.

Kindly help me whether the issue is in board or the program? If the issue is board how to reset it back to normal.

Thank you everyone in advance,

Deepak

Dear deepakseshan1 and all,

I am also using TC277 Triboard and the QspiCpuDemo of iLLD demo code, but QSPI2 Slave can not work properly.

I also used the Logical Analyzer to check the transmission, I could count the SCLK and MTSR, The QSPI0 Master transmits data correctly, but the MRST only show the 0x00 and 0xff periodically as the attached picture shows.

I don't have another TC277 Triboard to verify.

Does anyone have experience about this kind of issue?

Please kindly advise.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LA_1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	4591

Intermediate Intermediate
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    VincentWan is on a distinguished road
    Hi

did u connect the QPSI0 & QSPI2 port pins together on the TC277 triboard extension board? (ie port pin P20.14 to P15.5, P20.12 to P15.7)
    when using the debugger, did the interrupts come in? (ie, ISR_qspi0_Tx, ISR_qspi0_Rx)
    please check.
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Hi VincentWan,

Thanks for your reply.

I connected the QSPI0 & QSPI2 port together via the extension board on the TC277 triboard as the picture show, and I removed the R302 and the EEPROM from the TC277 triboard too.

When I use the debugger, the interrupts come in as the pictures showed.

The SFR View 1 showed the [Slave Transmit and Receive] in QSPI2_GLOBALCON after ISR_qspi2_Rx interrupt happed.

But the spi0RxBuffer is still received 0xff (255), (no 0x00 (0) after I removed the EEPROM), and spi2RxBuff is still received 0x00 (0).

Do you have any idea for this issue?

Attachment 4602
    Attachment 4603

Name:	ISR_qspi0_Tx.jpg
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	4604

Name:	ISR_qspi2_Rx.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	4605

Name:	SFR View1.jpg
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	4608

Name:	QSPI0_TxRx_Data.jpg
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	4606

Name:	QSPI2_TxRx_Data.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	4607

Advanced Advanced
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    teoBits is on a distinguished road
    Hello deepakseshan1,

did you try using the example SPI_CPU_1? It has been reworked on the last release, together with its tutorial: SPI_CPU_1 tutorial

It has been developed for the KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT board but it can be easily ported to any other kit.

hope it helps,
    teoBits
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Hi teoBits,

Very thanks for your reply.

The example code could run on the TC277 Triboard properly.

This information is really helpful.

Thank you again,
    Wayne Chen

+ Reply to Thread
Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.