Features

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User17671
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First question asked First reply posted
Hi all,

I need help with the protection features available in every IPM. how do i implement these? Thanks in advance
0 Likes
1 Solution
Casey
Employee
Employee
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted
AnniLe wrote:
Hi all,

I need help with the protection features available in every IPM. how do i implement these? Thanks in advance

Do you have a specific protection feature you are struggling to implement? Or what are you struggling with? Is it the circuit design or just understanding how the protection features work? Either way, the IPM's datasheet details the protection features and then the application note (found on the IPM's webpage under documents) gives guidance on the circuit design.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Casey
Employee
Employee
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted
AnniLe wrote:
Hi all,

Do you have a specific protection feature you are struggling to implement? Or what are you struggling with? Is it the circuit design or just understanding how the protection features work? Either way, the IPM's datasheet details the protection features and then the application note (found on the IPM's webpage under documents) gives guidance on the circuit design.
0 Likes