IPM control

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TechGirl
Employee
Employee
5 questions asked First question asked
Hi guys one question, how can I control my IPM?
0 Likes
1 Solution
Casey
Employee
Employee
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted
TechGirl wrote:

Any motor control microcontroller can be programmed to control IPMs. If you are looking for an Infineon solution, XMC™ MCUs, which are based on ARM® Cortex®-M cores, are a good industrial controller solution. For a more integrated solution, the iMOTION™ digital motor family integrates all the control and analog interface functions required for sensor less field oriented motor control of variable speed drives. These ICs use a patented and field proven motor control engine (MCE) for a turnkey motor control solution while also eliminating the need to software code the control algorithm.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Casey
Employee
Employee
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted
TechGirl wrote:

Any motor control microcontroller can be programmed to control IPMs. If you are looking for an Infineon solution, XMC™ MCUs, which are based on ARM® Cortex®-M cores, are a good industrial controller solution. For a more integrated solution, the iMOTION™ digital motor family integrates all the control and analog interface functions required for sensor less field oriented motor control of variable speed drives. These ICs use a patented and field proven motor control engine (MCE) for a turnkey motor control solution while also eliminating the need to software code the control algorithm.
0 Likes