Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_OnzerOS

infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon4engineers Facebook

infineon@linkedin linkedin

infineon@youtube youtube

+ Reply to Thread
    Beginner Beginner TejaD is on a distinguished road

MCAL Generation issue

Hi,

I am trying to generate MCAL Modules (MCU,PORT etc) using Vector tool (Davinci Configurator) by doing the third party integration of
    MCAL.

While generating the MCU module I am seeing an error as below:
    "Tresos79001 tresos_cmd.bat has returned the ExitCode 1 during Validation".

Basically I am using Vector Tool to generate MCAL. MCAL is provided by Infineon. By doing the third party integration, Vector tool uses the EB license and MCAL plugins to generate the source files.

Please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thank you
    ?????? ?????? TresosError.jpg‎  

Intermediate Intermediate bbogdanmircea is on a distinguished road
    The question is if you made the configuration or this is a premade configuration that should work.
    If the generation should work, then probably you should contact the supplier that provided it for support.
    Maybe some path or environment variable is wrong in the scripts that calls the generator, can you open the generator also separately and try to export?

Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.