MCAL Generation issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18288
Level 1
Level 1
First like received
Hi,

I am trying to generate MCAL Modules (MCU,PORT etc) using Vector tool (Davinci Configurator) by doing the third party integration of
MCAL.

While generating the MCU module I am seeing an error as below:
"Tresos79001 tresos_cmd.bat has returned the ExitCode 1 during Validation".

Basically I am using Vector Tool to generate MCAL. MCAL is provided by Infineon. By doing the third party integration, Vector tool uses the EB license and MCAL plugins to generate the source files.

Please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thank you
4 Replies
User18504
Level 3
Level 3
The question is if you made the configuration or this is a premade configuration that should work.
If the generation should work, then probably you should contact the supplier that provided it for support.
Maybe some path or environment variable is wrong in the scripts that calls the generator, can you open the generator also separately and try to export?
0 Likes
User20911
Level 1
Level 1
Hello All, i am integrating Infineon MCAL with Vector Davinci Configurator using EB tresos, Getting Tresos79001 tresos_cmd.bat has returned the Exit Code 1 during Validation error.
Please suggest how to resolve this issue .

Using MCAL Base, EB tresos and vector davinci configurator

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given 100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins
Did you install MCAL AUTOSAR package "MC-ISAR_AS422_TC3xx_BASIC_1.40.0.exe" from Infineon ? If this package is not installed EB tresos may give validation error.

My recommendation is to go through "Getting Started for TC3xx MCAL Integration.mp4" form myICP this has some good information especially if you are new to EBTresos. I hope it will help.
0 Likes
pandit4india
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given Welcome!

Hi,

I am beginner to this and trying to generate the MCAL modules using Vector tool DavinCi. I believe there is a way where Tresos and DaVinci can work in a bi-directional way, where if we make a change to the MCAL in DaVinci, it can generate the code using Tresos' code generator. I mean ability to utilize Tresos' generators so that we can generate the code from within a single application (DaVinci).

Any help or reference will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes