XMC Flasher not able to see device

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18496
Level 1
Level 1
Goodmorning to all.

I'm an XMC user, and I'm developing with dave on XMC 4500. I'm using segger Jlink programmer and Infineaon XMC link programmer.

I try to use XMC Flasher to download my application but this proram not view my XMC link programmer.

I visit another thread on this forum and I try to follow their suggestion but without any success.

I'm using segger driver 6.56 (latest available by now)

On my "manage device" of Windows 10 both XMC link and Segger Jlink are available, when connected

during my test I connect only one of them.

The preblem persist with both of them.

I try to modify (as suggested in other thread) the XMCFlasher.bat in this way:

java -DxmcFlasher.JLink.dllPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink\JLinkARM.dll" -jar %~dp0\xmcflasher.jar %*

or

java -DxmcFlasher.JLink.dllPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_646j\JLinkARM.dll" -jar %~dp0\xmcflasher.jar %*

but without success

(Note: Installation of 6.56 have not a new installation folder, like 6.46)

I try to use a command line and run manually the bat with debug optiion (command used: XMCFlasher.bat -debugTool)

what I see is that:

C:\Lavoro\Programmi\XMCFlasher>XMCFlasher.bat connect -debugTool

C:\Lavoro\Programmi\XMCFlasher>java -DxmcFlasher.JLink.dllPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink\JLinkARM.dll" -jar C:\Lavoro\Programmi\XMCFlasher\\xmcflasher.jar connect -debugTool
nov 25, 2019 3:57:24 PM com.infineon.XMCFlasher.SeggerLibLoad configureLoad
INFORMAZIONI: Found property: xmcFlasher.JLink.dllPath
INFORMAZIONI: Setting property: bridj.JLinkARM.library to: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink\JLinkARM.dll
INFORMAZIONI: Setting property: bridj.JLinkARM.library to: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink\JLinkARM.dll
nov 25, 2019 3:57:24 PM com.infineon.XMCFlasher.SeggerDLL checkAvailabilityAndLoad
INFORMAZIONI: Loaded JLink DLL 6.56.`
org.apache.commons.cli.ParseException: Unexpected options/arguments in command line
usage: XMCFlasher
-addchecksum Replace the magic number with checksum (IEEE802.3)
[....]

that seems correct (due I not write a specific command, at the end return an error... but library was found correctly IMHO)

I try to start gui with consolle command and, via gui, display emulator. the result is that:

C:\Lavoro\Programmi\XMCFlasher>XMCFlasher.bat -debugTool -gui

C:\Lavoro\Programmi\XMCFlasher>java -DxmcFlasher.JLink.dllPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink\JLinkARM.dll" -jar C:\Lavoro\Programmi\XMCFlasher\\xmcflasher.jar -debugTool -gui
nov 25, 2019 3:59:46 PM com.infineon.XMCFlasher.MainAppController main
INFORMAZIONI: Logger Name: com.infineon.XMCFlasher.MainAppController
nov 25, 2019 3:59:46 PM com.infineon.XMCFlasher.SeggerLibLoad configureLoad
nov 25, 2019 3:59:46 PM com.infineon.XMCFlasher.SeggerDLL checkAvailabilityAndLoad
INFORMAZIONI: Loaded JLink DLL 6.56.`
nov 25, 2019 3:59:47 PM com.infineon.XMCFlasher.MainAppController start
INFORMAZIONI: Starting Application in process ...
nov 25, 2019 4:00:06 PM com.infineon.XMCFlasher.MikroelectronicaDLL getListOfEmulator
AVVERTENZA: Error while getting the list of emulator connected
nov 25, 2019 4:00:06 PM com.infineon.XMCFlasher.MikroelectronicaDLL getListOfEmulator
AVVERTENZA: Error while getting the list of emulator connected

So what I can do for enabeling XMCFlasher to see my emulator?

thanks you
Max
0 Likes
0 Replies