What is Infineon iLLD?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18303
Level 2
Level 2
Hi all,

What is Infineon iLLD?

Thank you and regards
Lina

#8042000 13339
0 Likes
7 Replies
User18237
Level 5
Level 5
First solution authored First like received
Hi Lina,

iLLD is derived from the acronym of “Infineon* Low Level Drivers”. These drivers are developed along with the hardware development, much earlier than other software libraries to provide a common software for all Infineon internal people and, simple & easy to use software for external customers.
Infineon iLLD is essentially the basic function low level driver package for use and demonstration for almost every AURIX module. They have the same code styling leading to common look and feel, and already been tested in pre-silicone with a virtual prototype or in RTL-simulations.
Each AURIX MCU derivate has its own set of drivers and there is no dependency between the peripheral drivers. The strict iLLD coding guidelines allow layering of drivers for multi-dimensional system scenarios.
iLLD can be delivered in Infineon Software Framework tools or BIFACES. The standalone iLLD package can be downloaded from MyICP (MyInfineon Collaboration Platform).

Best regards
Mr. AURIX™
0 Likes
User16347
Level 1
Level 1
Thanks Mr.Aurix for this information.
I managed to download the respective iLLD-version from MyICP:
What I found is a chm-file.

Where can I find the corresponding source files ?

Regards
Peter
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
When you download the iLLD (latest version V1_0_1_12_1) then you download a zip file which contains the driver for the different available CPU as separate zip File Each zip file contains the chm file in folder doc and folder src contains the sources..
0 Likes
User16347
Level 1
Level 1
Sounds good.
I downloaded twice from here (https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aurix-expert-training/).
What I always get is a chm-file with about 60MB size: Infineon-TC36A_iLLD_UM_1_0_1_12_1-Software-v01_00-EN.chm
Don't know where to find the mentioend zip-files.
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
The iLLD are available via myicp iLLD Page
0 Likes
momo_1112
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted Welcome!

Sorry, I can not open the link

0 Likes
User16347
Level 1
Level 1
I don't know why, but now the zip-Files are provided on iLLD Page.
Thanks a lot.

Peter
0 Likes