Aurix TC299 Triboard does not connect to debugger after updating PROCOND register

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18188
Level 1
Level 1
I am using Aurix TC299 Triboard.
I want to change PROCOND register to value to 0x00000008 i.e. 10B Init_Cold, RAM initialization is performed after cold power-on resets.
I updated PROCOND register value by using Memtool (version 4.07.08) to 0x00000008 and then Write Configuration.
After this change I am not able to download by using iSystem debugger, it is giving error Failed to Initialize debug session error.
Programming/Erasing from Memtool is possible. But from Debugger it is giving error.

I tried Erase configuration also but still same problem.
0 Likes
2 Replies
User14162
Level 1
Level 1
can you see the confirmation code at the end of ucb? that could be a reason
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
As long you can connect the device with Memtool and you are able to program and erase is the debug system working. The described change in PROCOND is no explication why the debugger don't work anymore. Restart everything, board and software. Maybe reprogram the PROCOND to 0. If then the debugger can access then this is a problem with the debugger. In this case contact iSystem directly.
0 Likes