Distinguish Human from Object on Position2Go

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User17577
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked
Is there anybody used to set Position2Go to detect human and masking other objects? If so, please share the setting with me. I have idea what parameters needed to set for best result.
0 Likes
1 Solution
User19234
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First like received First reply posted
The only setting that I have found which is closest to what you are requesting is a mti filter. It ignores all static objects when looking for targets and only records moving ones. You can enable this by switching the "enable_mti_filter" value to 1 located in EndpointTargetDetection.h file. (if you are using the Comlib_C_interface)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
User18583
Level 1
Level 1
Dear Sam__
Kindly share the information. we are working with P2G demo kit. and if this concept is useful then we may use in our project.
0 Likes
User19234
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First like received First reply posted
The only setting that I have found which is closest to what you are requesting is a mti filter. It ignores all static objects when looking for targets and only records moving ones. You can enable this by switching the "enable_mti_filter" value to 1 located in EndpointTargetDetection.h file. (if you are using the Comlib_C_interface)