+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tle987x debugging problem with segger j-link

Beginner Beginner muratrazi is on a distinguished road

tle987x debugging problem with segger j-link

Hello everyone,

I have a pcb board with tle987x mcu. I have been trying to laod the program with j link segger base. you can seen our errors on the pictures uploaded.We are trying to load our program thanks to SWD with j-link segger base. As you can see on 3th picture uploaded, VDDP connected to 40th pin,
    SWDIO connected to 20th pin(TMS), SWDCLK connected to 21th pin,RESET connected to 22th pin. What can our problem be? Any suggestion will be appreciated about loading program to tle987x.

Kind Regards,
    Murat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	0
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	4126Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	4127Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	4128

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Fiz is on a distinguished road
    Hi Murat,

can you try to update the segger J-Link driver? You can find it under: https://www.segger.com/downloads/jli...umentationPack
    There has been a compatibility problem with some subversions of driver 6.46, but they were resolved in 6.48a.

Best,
    Fiz
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Hello,

We have tried with the new version but it did not work. I think we are making a mistake with starting modes of the tle987. Is there any ready kit to load a program into tle987x?

Kind Regards
    Murat

Beginner Beginner LiangXiao is on a distinguished road
    To make the TLE9879 enter the SWD debug mode,you should set the ports TMS/SWDIO and P00/SWDCLK to high level , P02 to low level while releasing reset.You can use the Jlink.exe ,this is a Jlink Commander and type in:
    >r0
    >tck1
    >t1
    >r1

Hello,

I have tried to TMS/SWDIO and P00/SWDCLK to high level excetp p02 to low level. Because it is not connected to the any pluggable port on my pcb. Will it be problem if i leave p02 open ? After writing the commands
    in the jlink commander ,Will the tlek987x be shown on the arm keil?

Kind regards

Beginner Beginner LiangXiao is on a distinguished road
    Hi muratrazi ,
    I have tried this way on my own pcb board .After closed the jlink command window, the SWD device will show in keil .I don't have tried to leave P02 open ,so I don't know what will happen.
    You can find it in the Booting Scheme chapter of the Manual:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	捕获.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	4150
    Kind regards
    Last edited by LiangXiao; Sep 18th, 2019 at 05:13 AM.

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Fiz is on a distinguished road
    Hi Murat & Liang Xiao,

When P0.2 is left open it will stay at 0, only pulling it to 1 will disable the SWD interface.
    @Murat: Did you have any success with sending with commands suggested by Liang Xiao?
    @Ling Xiao: Thank you for helping a fellow embedded Power user!

Best,
    Fiz
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

+ Reply to Thread
Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided as is. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.