Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution

infineon4engineers Facebook

infineon@google+ Google+

infineon@linkedin linkedin

infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon@youtube youtube

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New code does not run on Application (TFT) Kit?

Intermediate Intermediate Lucas is on a distinguished road

New code does not run on Application (TFT) Kit?

Hi,

I have just received my Application Kit and when I plugged it in the demo code ran correctly. I have just written my 'blinky' code in BIFACES and downloaded it to the Application Kit but when I try and run it the reset LED flashes a few times and then seems to sit in reset.

#8042000 11974

Beginner Beginner Bernie is on a distinguished road
    Hi,

The TFT (Application) Kits include the TLF35584 Safety Micro Power Supply. A feature of the TLF is that there is a watchdog which should be serviced by software running on the AURIX via the SPI connection. The demo code supplied with the kit included this code, but your code does not. There are three ways to solve this problem.
    You can add the code to your project to service (or disable) the watchdog feature of the TLF35584
    If you are using a debugger, you can add a script that runs when the debugger resets the AURIX and disables the watchdog.
    You can modify the hardware to disable the watchdog by pulling the TM pin of the TLF35584 high. There are pull up and pull down resistors on this pin in the hardware, by default the pull down is fitted, this can be removed and a pull up resistor added.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture123.PNG
Views:	0
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	4110

+ Reply to Thread
Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.