Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

waynine
XMC™
Subject: Technical Inquiry Regarding SPI Data Interruption Issue on XMC 4200 Platform in DAVE Environment   Dear all,   I hope this email finds you we... Show More
alex-d
XMC™
Hello, I am developing a program that executes the XMC Flasher .exe, and programs a board using said flasher. However, I would like to be able to prog... Show More
DrThM
XMC™
Hi, I'm looking for a circuit design (schematics) using XMC7200D powered by a battery with a current consumption less than 4uA during storage time of ... Show More
Om14701
XMC™
Hello, I am using XMC4500 relax kit to program and run MIT Cheetah motor AK80-9. The code is correct enough that the motor shows the green light when ... Show More
SkyZhang
XMC™
您好,     我使用的是xmc1400的boot开发板,使用过程中我发现MTB里xmc1400的VADC_EMUX例程无法进入滴答定时器中断导致不能触发adc转换,这个是例程问题吗? 此致敬意   Show More
Bale
XMC™
Hello everyone, I have a Profile as shown below,   I can read and write data to 0x6000 and 0X7000, but cannot read and write data to 0x6010 and 0X701... Show More
Translation_Bot
XMC™
Why can't I find the function XMC_GPIO_GetOutputLevel() that reads the IO output status?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/XMC/%E8%AF%B7%E9%97... Show More
Translation_Bot
XMC™
Hello everyone, recently I'm on the XMC4402 chip, before the XMC1400 series chip in the official website has more routines can be downloaded to watch,... Show More
oleid
XMC™
Dear all,   does anybody have practical experience with rust on XMC4xxxx, XMC4400 in particular. I've noticed several peripheral access crates, howeve... Show More