Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User19752
XMC™
I also have the old "XMC4800_AUT_Base-V2.1" with obsolete BCM5241 PHYs. Years ago I downloaded the demo software from the website, inserted the secret... Show More
Jedison
XMC™
Hello, I would like to design a synchronous buck converter using XMC4200. I would like to implement a soft-start. How can I do that? Is there any docu... Show More
WekaRobotics
XMC™
Hi I am wondering if you can attach the Eagle files for XMC_ECAT_PB-V2.1 or XMC_ECAT_PB-V3? I have asked this question previously but only received pr... Show More
Amit109
XMC™
I am running bldc motor with the help of hall sensor but not able to get full no load speed.This motor has 1000 rpm but getting only upto 3500 rpm. I ... Show More
Rhammad
XMC™
I would to know what would be an alternative to SAF-XC167CI-16F40F BB for new designs ,that does not require significant code changes. Show More
PrasadA
XMC™
Hi,   I am trying to implement the "OTW_Firmware_Upgrade" program in my XMC7100 Lite v1 board. I have implemented Lcs and is able to access other samp... Show More
lila_young
XMC™
Hello, Now I can use one TIMER to set one time interval and trigger one event as shown in the picture below. And project is also attached. Is it poss... Show More
Marcelo_Macedo1
XMC™
Hi, I'm working with a customer where it's needed to add another library to a project using IAR IDE, assuming they have already added their own applic... Show More
Translation_Bot
XMC™
In the FOC project of XMC4700F-100K1536 microcontroller generated by DAVE APP, why can't the 6-way PWM pin configuration be consistent with my actual ... Show More
SkyZhang
XMC™

您好,

我使用的是xmc4104的芯片,ccu4和ccu8的pwm移相怎么控制相位角度呢?以及trap功能如何使用

此致敬意