Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

PrasadA
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to flash littlefs filesystem on thze qspi external serial flash memory in XMC7100 V1.1.As I see library mtb-littlefs is not included... Show More
Horizonxx
XMC™
Hello, I am trying to use MULTICAN with XMC4700 Relax Kit, But i am unable to transmit data over it. I have attached my project below - Please check m... Show More
User12255
XMC™
I am design a new application where XMC4800 is used as EtherCAT slave with PMSM FOC. I started with EtherCAT slave stack demo for XMC4800 and I added ... Show More
IArizal
XMC™
Hello Infineon, My project requires using the SMIF (Octal SPI) to transfer from external flash memory into XMC7200 internal RAM through P-DMA. Based o... Show More
Horizonxx
XMC™
Hello Can we allocate 2 nodes on MULTICAN_CONFIG_0, and operate all message objects of both the nodes using only one CAN_Rx and CAN_Tx through transce... Show More
Marcelo_Macedo1
XMC™
Hi, Looking at the latest ModusToolBox 3.2 I couldn't find an Ethercat Example for the board KIT_XMC48_RLX_ECAT_V2.1, is there any plan to port the Da... Show More
HongLI_Guo
XMC™
您好, 请问如何才能用miniWiggler 下载调试的JTAG连接方式进行下载呢?   Show More
Amit109
XMC™
I am running bldc motor with the help of hall sensor but not able to get full no load speed.This motor has 1000 rpm but getting only upto 3500 rpm. I ... Show More
yh_
XMC™
Dear All,                I use the DAVE ide v4  with the nano library, calling the SPI-MASTER-EnableSlaveSelectSignal() and SPI-MASTER-DisableSlaveSel... Show More
lila_young
XMC™
Hello, Now I can use one TIMER to set one time interval and trigger one event as shown in the picture below. And project is also attached. Is it poss... Show More