Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

tsd
XMC™
请教,我目前正在使用的是,XMC4800_E196K2048的芯片,工程是ETHCAT_SSC_AUT_BASE_XMC48,我在这个工程上添加了,PMSM_FOC的模块,但U,V,W三相引脚,无法配置P0_0,P0_1,P0_2,P0_3,P0_4,P0_5,这六个引脚。但我明明没有使用这个六引脚... Show More
DrThM
XMC™
Hi, I'm looking for an complete example for using an external memory  (CY15B104QSN) with DSPI in modusToolbox. My test board is the KIT_XMC72_EVK XMC7... Show More
eidetech
XMC™
Hi I have downloaded the XMC flasher tool, and when I opened it and tried to connect for the first time I was prompted that there was a new version of... Show More
wsnfly
XMC™
My purpose is to control the private server motor. Because most servo motors are controlled using pulses. So if it involves the acceleration and decel... Show More
tsd
XMC™
1.请问我在官网上看到了,伺服电机的方案。 2.请问这个方案是否开放? 3.如果开放能获得那些资料。 Whitepaper_CoolSiC™ – The_perfect_solution_for_servo_drives_EN (infineon.com) Show More
bluefish97
XMC™
Hi, I tried to implement the mtb-littlefs in my xmc7100D board  with few modification to mq serial-read/write program: But I am encountering an error:... Show More
tsd
XMC™
您好,我在使用xmc4800,ethercat。这个示例代码ETHCAT_SSC_AUT_BASE_XMC48里添加PMSM_FOC组件,报了两个错误,我在单独使用PMSM_FOC这个工程正常编译运行。但在ETHCAT_SSC_AUT_BASE_XMC48就会出现这两个问题,请看附件图 多次尝试无法... Show More
yh_
XMC™
Dear All,                I use the DAVE ide v4  with the nano library, calling the SPI-MASTER-EnableSlaveSelectSignal() and SPI-MASTER-DisableSlaveSel... Show More
bluefish97
XMC™
Hi, i would like to connect an external nor flash memory from ISSI to the XMC7100 EVK board (preferably through qspi or through spi). How can i do thi... Show More
bluefish97
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to flash littlefs filesystem on the qspi external serial flash memory in XMC7100 V1.1. As I see library mtb-littlefs is not included... Show More