Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

IArizal
XMC™
Hello Infineon, My project requires using the SMIF (Octal SPI) to transfer from external flash memory into XMC7200 internal RAM through P-DMA. Based o... Show More
Marcelo_Macedo1
XMC™
Hi, Looking at the latest ModusToolBox 3.2 I couldn't find an Ethercat Example for the board KIT_XMC48_RLX_ECAT_V2.1, is there any plan to port the Da... Show More
Amit109
XMC™
I am running bldc motor with the help of hall sensor but not able to get full no load speed.This motor has 1000 rpm but getting only upto 3500 rpm. I ... Show More
yh_
XMC™
Dear All,                I use the DAVE ide v4  with the nano library, calling the SPI-MASTER-EnableSlaveSelectSignal() and SPI-MASTER-DisableSlaveSel... Show More
lila_young
XMC™
Hello, Now I can use one TIMER to set one time interval and trigger one event as shown in the picture below. And project is also attached. Is it poss... Show More
Rhammad
XMC™
I would to know what would be an alternative to SAF-XC167CI-16F40F BB for new designs ,that does not require significant code changes. Show More
User19752
XMC™
I also have the old "XMC4800_AUT_Base-V2.1" with obsolete BCM5241 PHYs. Years ago I downloaded the demo software from the website, inserted the secret... Show More
Jedison
XMC™
Hello, I would like to design a synchronous buck converter using XMC4200. I would like to implement a soft-start. How can I do that? Is there any docu... Show More
WekaRobotics
XMC™
Hi I am wondering if you can attach the Eagle files for XMC_ECAT_PB-V2.1 or XMC_ECAT_PB-V3? I have asked this question previously but only received pr... Show More
PrasadA
XMC™
Hi,   I am trying to implement the "OTW_Firmware_Upgrade" program in my XMC7100 Lite v1 board. I have implemented Lcs and is able to access other samp... Show More