Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

ziad-shaarawy
XMC™

Is there a Dave App function or XMC function available that enables the connection of two pins to each other?

Translation_Bot
XMC™
active debug
solved msg Solved
How to select a project as active debug when DAVE opens multiple projects?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/XMC/active-debug/td-p/723640 Show More
ziad-shaarawy
XMC™
I'm utilizing Dave apps to set up XMC1400 as an SPI Master device. I've enabled the frame end mode with a frame size of 16. My Question is, can I alte... Show More
EXT-GuptaRak
XMC™
Dear team i am trying to create a CAN tx inbuild programe But showing to fail .I am adding the pic for your reference Kit is XMC 1404 boot 001 . Show More
Alireza_gmbh
XMC™
Hi all, I used DAVE APP ENCODEF_POSIF to read the incremental position sensor. For this I read absolute_poscount and convert it to linear position. my... Show More
ziad-shaarawy
XMC™
I'm utilizing Dave apps to set up the XMC1400 as an SPI_Master with half-duplex communication. However, I'm encountering an issue where the microcontr... Show More
alzh_1341656
XMC™

调试xmc7200的多核双向通信,需要参考代码。

Translation_Bot
XMC™
Is the newest one the xmc1300?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/XMC/xmc-ebike-%E6%96%B9%E6%A1%88%E6%8E%A8%E8%8D%90/td-p/722298 Show More
EXT-GuptaRak
XMC™
Actually i am trying to  pass the address of the  slave but i didn't  get inbuild function for that things .Can you guide me which function is use ful... Show More
Yehudit
XMC™
Hello, In our company we use many cards with an Infineon processor, XMC4500. When we communicate with them in TCP communication we encounter the same ... Show More