Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Marcelo_Macedo1
XMC™
Hi, I'm working with a customer where it's needed to add another library to a project using IAR IDE, assuming they have already added their own applic... Show More
IArizal
XMC™
Hello Infineon, My team is doing a feasibility study on using the XMC7200 for our project. One requirement that we have is to do DMA transfer from ext... Show More
Ziad
XMC™

Hello,

how could i flash the xmc4500 using the MiniProg4? Is it possible?

Thanks.

shilchenbach
XMC™
Hello, when a pad is configured as weak or medium driver, does in this case the maximum output current is lower compared to a strong configuration? Th... Show More
Horizonxx
XMC™
Hello, I am trying to use MULTICAN with XMC4700 Relax Kit, But i am unable to transmit data over it. I have attached my project below - Please check m... Show More
SkyZhang
XMC™

您好,

我使用的是xmc4104的芯片,ccu4和ccu8的pwm移相怎么控制相位角度呢?以及trap功能如何使用

此致敬意

Horizonxx
XMC™
Hello,   1. Can we use manual pin allocator to define pins for multican?? if not then which existing pins we need to use for multican.2. Also consider... Show More
wsnfly
XMC™
An error occurred when compiling a project from many years ago. This problem occurs in many projects. I don’t know how to solve it.         19:39:24 ... Show More
Jedison
XMC™
Hello, I would like to design a synchronous buck converter using XMC4200. I would like to implement a soft-start. How can I do that? Is there any docu... Show More
Jedison
XMC™
Hello, I would like to work with the XMC4200-F64K256 in an application, and would like to design the power supply to the MCU. What is the maximum powe... Show More