Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Horizonxx
XMC™
Hello, I am trying to use MULTICAN with XMC4700 Relax Kit, But i am unable to transmit data over it. I have attached my project below - Please check m... Show More
Horizonxx
XMC™
Hello,   1. Can we use manual pin allocator to define pins for multican?? if not then which existing pins we need to use for multican.2. Also consider... Show More
wsnfly
XMC™
An error occurred when compiling a project from many years ago. This problem occurs in many projects. I don’t know how to solve it.         19:39:24 ... Show More
Jedison
XMC™
Hello, I would like to design a synchronous buck converter using XMC4200. I would like to implement a soft-start. How can I do that? Is there any docu... Show More
Jedison
XMC™
Hello, I would like to work with the XMC4200-F64K256 in an application, and would like to design the power supply to the MCU. What is the maximum powe... Show More
wsnfly
XMC™
After I installed infineon memtool, I need to import the file xmc1300_bootkit_xmc1302_minimon_udas.cfg, but I can't find it. And I remember that this ... Show More
Translation_Bot
XMC™
In the FOC project of XMC4700F-100K1536 microcontroller generated by DAVE APP, why can't the 6-way PWM pin configuration be consistent with my actual ... Show More
IArizal
XMC™
Hello Infineon, My team is doing a feasibility study on using the XMC7200 for our project. One requirement that we have is to do DMA transfer from ext... Show More
User19752
XMC™
I also have the old "XMC4800_AUT_Base-V2.1" with obsolete BCM5241 PHYs. Years ago I downloaded the demo software from the website, inserted the secret... Show More
SmartTommy
XMC™
Hi, I am using CCU4_SLICE_CONFIG for PWM Generation (I make this with Apps) but I cannot synchronize two slices that have two different periods. For e... Show More