Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Bublik_453
DAVE™
Hi, I`m new in DAVE and XMC, just was working with Atmel Studio and AVR before. Could you please help me to figure out why my MultiCAN and Interrupt d... Show More
Azzo
DAVE™
Hi everyone, The PWM App does not allow CCU8 to be selected in DAVE 4.3.2 although the App Help states that CCU8 is an option. Is this just a document... Show More
mgritz
DAVE™
There's a bug in the DAVE-generated EEPROM emulation driver for the XMC4800, working with DAVE v4.5 and the E_EEPROM_XMC4 App v4.0.20. In Dave/Generat... Show More
µCGuru334
DAVE™
Hello. How can i solve the problem with the SPI-MASTER App with a XMC4700 microcontroller. I use the SPI_MASTER App and select "Enable advanved pin co... Show More
Tarun_M
DAVE™
Hello,I am using the ADC and UART peripherals of XMC4400 Board. I am trying to read the sensor values using the ADC. And, next, I wish to check the re... Show More
Azzo
DAVE™
Hi everyone, I am running DAVE v4.3.2 and the 'ENCODER_POSIF' APP is missing. If I check for DAVE APP updates the 'ENCODER_POSIF' does not appear in ... Show More
Azzo
DAVE™
Hi all, Would anyone know the purpose of the 't_offset' parameter in the following function please ?  It is not documented the v4.0.6 App help.     EN... Show More
Azzo
DAVE™
Hi All, I have a project with 3 x PWM Apps using 3 x CCU4's. When I add the ENCODER_POSIF App and I select 'New App Instance' to use the 4th CCU4 I ge... Show More
NXTY_hayashi
DAVE™
Hi, DAVE App of EVENT_GENERATOR for ERU has only single "pattern" input, it has no "tout" output.XMC1400 ERU has 4 inputs EXICONx.FL to detect pattern... Show More
Imperius
DAVE™
Hi,   I have an IMU which uses I2C for configuration. The device uses only one byte writing, meaning that the master may transmit only one byte of dat... Show More