Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Azzo
DAVE™
Hi everyone, I am running DAVE v4.3.2 and the 'ENCODER_POSIF' APP is missing. If I check for DAVE APP updates the 'ENCODER_POSIF' does not appear in ... Show More
µCGuru334
DAVE™
Hello. How can i solve the problem with the SPI-MASTER App with a XMC4700 microcontroller. I use the SPI_MASTER App and select "Enable advanved pin co... Show More
NXTY_hayashi
DAVE™
Hi, DAVE App of EVENT_GENERATOR for ERU has only single "pattern" input, it has no "tout" output.XMC1400 ERU has 4 inputs EXICONx.FL to detect pattern... Show More
Imperius
DAVE™
Hi,   I have an IMU which uses I2C for configuration. The device uses only one byte writing, meaning that the master may transmit only one byte of dat... Show More
User17806
DAVE™
Hi,I need two external interrupt in my project and want to use BUTTON1 (P1.14) and BUTTON2 (P1.15) on xmc4500 Relax Kit. I added PIN_INTERRUPT App to ... Show More
RiSa_4715426
DAVE™
I know I'm not the only one who was having this issue; having to kill and re-launch DAVE to get it to load my project without locking up. Recently the... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello all,I have a SAK c167cs-32fm and use Memtool to read 256KB of flash program. However, I can not access eeprom flash. One thing I want to make su... Show More
fakeshine
DAVE™
Hello!I encountered some problems.I am trying to figure out how to transmit / receive data from/to a XMC2GO board through UART, using DMA Transmit Mod... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello.I would like to change the MCU type of the DAVE project (created or imported).If I open the project properties: Menu->Project->Properties->C/C... Show More
jwetherilt
DAVE™
Using Dave Version: 4.5.0 In a previous discussion   Cannot connect to http://download.eclipse.org/releases/neon/   Freanky asked about connecting to ... Show More