Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

LED Driver ICs Forum Discussions

dommychen
LED Driver ICs

PART NUMBER ICL5102,The label read diffused in IRDUMMY, what does the IRDUMMY mean?

Gulshan
LED Driver ICs
Hello, I am developing  a 300W LED Driver 90V 3.25A. Facing issue with following things 1. output voltage range requirement is 50-90V, currently it is... Show More
Translation_Bot
LED Driver ICs
See attachmentsmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/LED-%E9%A9%B1%E5%8A%A8%E8%8A%AF%E7%89%87/ICL5101-LED%E9%A9%B1%E5%8A%A8%E7%94%B5%E6%BA%90%E8%B... Show More
JackHsu_1153471
LED Driver ICs
Hi, Good day. We are third party programmer manufacturer. Customer requires TLD1314EL for programming, and we need the programming guide for developme... Show More
aditi_1
LED Driver ICs
aditi_1
solved msg Solved
I need to drive 2 types of leds with ILD8150 1. First LED was 20Vdc operating 7W LED. And 2. Led 12W, 40Vdc Please suggest the circuit for above two L... Show More
Mohamed_Mehery
LED Driver ICs
Hello everyone, How to change the ICL5102 led driver design to cancel the dimming feature. In my custom design I need the output without dimming. wha... Show More
rostschuh
LED Driver ICs
I want to power a lamp with usb c (5V 2A). Do I need to adjust the input voltage to power a LED (2,7V 65mA), or can I just power the IC with the provi... Show More
kneono
LED Driver ICs
  Hello. In the "Application note - Ballast IC Design for 54W UV-C Disinfection Lamp" on the Top and Bottom Views of the Demo Board one can spot comp... Show More
aanfajardo
LED Driver ICs
LM5013
solved msg Solved
As I attempted to evaluate the REF_TW_ILD8150E_60V_1A and created my own led driver base from the mentioned development board, I discovered that the L... Show More
kneono
LED Driver ICs
Hello you absolute legends. Are there 16v uses for ICB2FL03G?  For use with dual G4T5 tubes.  Is there a DC powered circuit in the resources area/kb t... Show More
Forum Information

LED Driver ICs

Infineon provides innovative, high-performance LED Driver ICs solutions that incorporate best-in-class technologies and can be used in a wide range of LED lighting applications including Automotive and Industrial Lighting. In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about the LED driver products and evaluation boards offered by Infineon. You can even sign up for our free Newsletter to receive first-hand news and update.