Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Motor Control ICs Forum Discussions

wangbengang
Motor Control ICs
Hello! May I ask if there is any graphical programming software available for the TLE9562-3QX chip? Because I want the CPU to communicate with the TLE... Show More
Kaleeswaran
Motor Control ICs
Hi all,     kindly clarify my doubt in imc101t-t038. i)  if voltage in the ntc pin below the over temperature threshold voltage level, then over tempe... Show More
Ahmed_Kamal22
Motor Control ICs
Hello everyone, i have a question, i used iMOTION™ Software Tools MCEDesigner and it generate a file that uploaded to the MCU. The question, is this f... Show More
Mahimc2020
Motor Control ICs
Hi @SarkarSushru @SarkarSushru    Thanks for reply "how to program imc102T-F064 with FlashPro – iMOTION (X2S) relates from Elprotronic company " I use... Show More
wangbengang
Motor Control ICs
Hello! May I ask if there is any graphical programming software available for the TLE9562-3QX chip? Because I want the CPU to communicate with the TLE... Show More
Zhouzy
Motor Control ICs
My uc is TC367,and Tle9183 communicates with it through SPI. I read the SPI STATUS FLAG ,and the data is 0x06.and we know,spi status flag has 5 bit,so... Show More
tec1uncs
Motor Control ICs
Hi guys, I use the new iMOTION solution design, but before I've used the old MCE designer and wizard to program my motors and fans. Recently I want to... Show More
Translation_Bot
Motor Control ICs
Can you dynamically change the baud rate of the serial port by setting the FDR and BRG registers after the serial port is initialized?smartconx_target... Show More
propu-bai
Motor Control ICs
  Hi, I have a scope picture regarding the catch-spin function. The yellow channel represents the Vbus voltage, while the pink channel represents the ... Show More
Xuehs
Motor Control ICs

如题,我是用EVAL_IMD700A_FOC_3_Shunt和BPA软件调试电机,但是电机负载稍微大一点就会失步,电流大不起来,我该调整那些参数呢?

Forum Information

Motor Control ICs

This forum discusses topics on Motor Control ICs - iMOTION™, MOTIX™, MADK etc.