Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

IGBT Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
IGBT
Hydrogen production power supply front-end topology, how do IGBTs work in the DC/DC section, and why use two of them?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8... Show More
Michael_K1
IGBT
Hi, Our company recently bought a Hybrid Kit (Kit Hybridpack DSC S2) and we have run into the same issue in this thread https://community.infineon.com/t5/IGBT/Resolver-tracking-error/m-p/652943#M2327... Show More
joshua2024
IGBT
Recently we need to develop a batch of IGBT devices with high overcurrent capability, but we have some questions about the maximum current limit in da... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
When simulating this topology above, Q1 and Q4 select a half-bridge IGBT, Q2 and Q3 select a half-bridge IGBT, and dual switch is selected in the cir... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
  What is the power of the control signal section when this IPM, IKCM30F60GD, is operating?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT/%E5%85%B3%E... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
Does it make sense to use two pulses of different widths before and after a double pulse test?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT/%E5%8F%8... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
What should be the recommended value for machining flatness of the heat transfer cover for FF300R12ME4?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
Model IHW50N65R6 Datasheet What does D in the transient thermal impedance curve mean, and how do I calculate the junction temperature using power and ... Show More
eidetech
IGBT
Hi I have the EVAL-IHW65R62EDS06J, and I am wondering about the HIN and LIN signals. After googling for some time it seems that it should be some sort... Show More
wangbengang
IGBT
Hello! May I ask if there is any graphical programming software available for the TLE9562-3QX chip? Because I want the CPU to communicate with the TLE... Show More
Forum Information

IGBT

Infineon’s IGBTs (Discretes and Modules) are available from 600 V to 6500 V with different current ratings and in different topologies targeting almost infinite number of applications. Find support from the community for your next project using products and evaluation boards offered by Infineon.