Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

IGBT Forum Discussions

BSASA
IGBT

测试上下桥死区时间的时候,一般都是默认测的驱动波形,为什么不通过测VCE或者IC值来判断呢? 

Translation_Bot
IGBT
Hi, may I ask, I use IPOSIM to simulate type I NPC, why is the junction temperature of the simulated tube lower than the heatsink temperature after se... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
How is the drive gate resistance of an IGBT determined?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT/IGBT%E7%9A%84%E9%A9%B1%E5%8A%A8%E6%A0%85%E6%9E%... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
Could you please check the following about the discoloration of the terminals of the FF200R12KT4? https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-FF200R12KT4-DS-v02_00-en_jp.pdf?fileId=db3a30433dd42dcf013dd4c9fee50142... Show More
beimo_zhao
IGBT

FS3L40R07W2H5F_B11的IGBT模块建议选择哪些驱动芯片呢?需要考虑哪些因素呢?

Translation_Bot
IGBT
The effect of IGBT pin deformation on the MOS tube, will it cause the MOS tube to be closed or disconnected IGBT引脚折弯后变形IGBT pin deformation after b en... Show More
ChrisChen_Frank
IGBT
中压场景下,I型NPC电路的直流侧电压Udc/2需要设计为6500V,但是IPOSIM软件中仅支持单一IGBT器件,最大仅为4500V,请问是否有支持器件串联或采用晶闸管等器件的代替方案?
Translation_Bot
IGBT
EconoPIM ™2 Module How to test the switching parameters of the IGBT module, there are 3 groups of half-bridges, and the datasheet of this module gives... Show More
elisa
IGBT
         Show More
SiCk
IGBT
Hello Infineon, For the IKW75N65ET7 IGBT discrete (650 V, 75 A) model, I calculated the drift zone voltage based on the kraus model, and the calculati... Show More
Forum Information

IGBT

Infineon’s IGBTs (Discretes and Modules) are available from 600 V to 6500 V with different current ratings and in different topologies targeting almost infinite number of applications. Find support from the community for your next project using products and evaluation boards offered by Infineon.