Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

IGBT Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
IGBT
Hello! I would like to ask about the Kelvin structure IGBT used in air conditioner PFC, do I have to isolate the Kelvin ground E2 from the ground and ... Show More
Slience
IGBT
您好, 请问一下F3L225R12W3H3_B11模块规格书中热阻只写了RthJH,我想知道是不是缺少了一层Case?还有就是能否这样计算RthJH=RthJC+RthCH?其中RthJC和RthCH的占比问题,谁的占比更大一些呢? Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
Hello, We have FS100R12W2T7 module in use, but the module Datasheet doesn't have SC data labeled TC=25C, can I simply calculate the short circuit curr... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
What is the relationship between the magnitude of the IGBT turn-off voltage (e.g. -9V vs. -15V) and the turn-off time, turn-off voltage spike, and los... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
Hello, we bought a Siemens thermal resistance tester and found that the testing of Infineon modules is quite different from the specification? Can you... Show More
IGBT
如下图所示 请问di/dt反馈输出一个正电压还是负电压才有抑制尖峰的作用呢?假如Vee为-12V应该选择更大的-15V电压还是选择更小的-9V电压亦或者应该输出一个+几V的电压? Show More
pianke006
IGBT

芯片镀金分溅镀和化镀吗?两个区别是在什么地方?

正金AlCu、AlSiCu、AlSi各有什么本质上的区别和作用?键合工艺需要考虑哪些问题?

背金TiNiAg/AlTiNiAg各有什么本质上的区别和作用?焊接工艺需要考虑哪些问题?

Translation_Bot
IGBT
CH1:Vge of U-L CH2:Vce of U-L CH3:Vge of U-H CH4:Vce of U-H Hello engineers, I have a couple questions for you. We are using IR2214SS to drive FS35R1... Show More
乱世煮酒论天下
IGBT

求一份英飞凌IGBT所有模块的介绍说明书,包括哪些电压电流等级,主要是原理图,有关针脚排列的电路图?

Luolin
IGBT
I would like to ask the immersion cooling of the IGBT.  Are the material of the IGBT compatible with the dielectric fluid?  I know the silicon gel is ... Show More
Forum Information

IGBT

Infineon’s IGBTs (Discretes and Modules) are available from 600 V to 6500 V with different current ratings and in different topologies targeting almost infinite number of applications. Find support from the community for your next project using products and evaluation boards offered by Infineon.