Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Intelligent Power Modules (IPM) Forum Discussions

nullshell
Intelligent Power Modules (IPM)
Hello, The three phase inverter simulation for the CIPOS IPM line is not working again. Ive tried different browsers, networks and computers as well a... Show More
MikeAelbrecht
Hi all, I am using the EVAL-M3-302F controller board with the EVAL-M3-IM564 driver board. I filled out everything in the MCEWizard and I generated my ... Show More
Ahmed_Kamal22
Hello, I can't imagine how the value of output current per leg in parameters calculated, so i need a help for knowing that. Attached a screenshot from... Show More
lixuancheng
I bought the KIT_6W_18V_P7_950V, but the output 18V does not meet my needs, I want to change the output voltage to 15V, how should I modify the circui... Show More
umut
Hello expert; vdd=16V Itrip pin is null P=20V  (dc bara) HınA(PIN7=%100 duty cycle LınA(PIN9)=%50 duty cycle firstly I will drive Dc motor,after that ... Show More
Translation_Bot
BTS7010-2EPA according to the reference circuit design, the input PWM signal, the design requirements are, through the input duty cycle changes, open ... Show More
Translation_Bot
Can you tell me how to calculate the maximum current value of a load that can be driven by a multiple high-side chip such as BTS7040-2EPA? For example... Show More
Tawfik26397
Hello There, I hoe you are doing well. I have a question, I saw the specification of IM323-L6G2 as below  Pmot= 1200w  The question is : how is this ... Show More
austinkrohn
I am looking for an evaluation board to investigate the use of a ~3hp interior permanent magnet (IPM) motor for a treadmill application.  It looks lik... Show More
JiKo_85813
下記ANの6.4項に Heatsink methodsについての記載がございます。 こちらのANはIRSM5xxとIM240についてのものだと思いますが、IM241にも適用可能でしょうか? https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN2018-04_CIPOS_Micro-AN-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d462696dbf1201697c77b0f346ee Show More
Forum Information

Post your questions about Infineon Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs). Depending on the level of integration and power required there are different options of semiconductors and drivers in numerous packages for various voltage and current classes. CIPOS™ IPMs are families of highly integrated, compact power modules designed to drive motors in applications ranging from home appliances to fans, pumps, and general-purpose drives