Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Diodes & Thyristors (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
Diodes & Thyristors (Si/SiC)
hello! FA13844N-D1-TE3 What does the suffix D1-TE3 on this model mean?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/%E4%BA%8C%E6%9E%81%E7%AE%A1%E5%92%8C%... Show More
Translation_Bot
Hi, I want to design 300A, 100 kHz power supply, looking at Infineon website, FF2MR12W3M1H_B11 can reach 400A, but the interface is PCB crimped, I wou... Show More
Translation_Bot
BFP420H6327 customers have used about 60,000, and one of them is defective and doesn't work. Now the customer is asking us to help analyze the cause o... Show More
Translation_Bot
I used LTspice software to simulate the circuit and encountered some problems when importing the model document of transistor BFP842ESD. The document ... Show More
Translation_Bot
Hi, I'm looking for the datasheet for D1481N65T VF, and the naming regulation of it. What's the meaning of 1481 and VF , could you please help. Thanks... Show More
Translation_Bot
Infineon has issued the notificaiton of Product / Process Change Notification on 2020-12-18. The old IR marking should change into new Infineon. But t... Show More
Translation_Bot
Which Infineon RF transistors can fulfill the following conditions? (1) Operating current (or drain current) less than 4A, (2) Trigger pulse irradianc... Show More
Translation_Bot
DD390N16SHPSA1 Product mounts directly on the disk cabinet, supported or unsupportedsmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/%E4%BA%8C%E6%9E%81%E7%A... Show More
Heidi
We use the ESD114U102ELE6327XTMA1 ultra-low capacitance TVS diode on many of our PCB's.  The product status for this diode is "not for new design".  I... Show More
Robert130180
Hello,  I implemented the spice model IDDD16G65C6_L1 in LTSpice, but it does not run. I get this following message: Did someone have this problem? Ho... Show More
Forum Information

Infineon being a market leader for power diodes and thyristors, offers core technology for wide range of application ranging from power level of 10kW to 10GW. We offer high efficient silicon or CoolSiC™ silicon carbide diodes in discrete housings as well as bare dies for the highest flexibility, with both industrial and automotive qualification. In this forum, you can post your questions, comments and feedback about any diode/ thyristor part from Infineon. You can even sign up for our free Newsletter to receive first-hand news and update.