Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Diodes & Thyristors (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

Megabar969793
Diodes & Thyristors (Si/SiC)
Hi Sir / Madam Need your help, regarding part no. IRLI2910PBF,  What is prefix Y on the body marking. Top marking : Line 1 : IRLI2910 Line 2 : IR logo... Show More
Robert130180
Hello,  I implemented the spice model IDDD16G65C6_L1 in LTSpice, but it does not run. I get this following message: Did someone have this problem? Ho... Show More
ekchen

Is the diode inside DD171N a SiC Schottky or standard fast recovery?

Translation_Bot
Hi I have a quesiton on Qc test of SBD ,. I am studying the test method , however , I find the different test methods between 650V SBD and 1200V ... Show More
Translation_Bot
hong long is quality guarantee period for IRFI3205PBF.smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/%E4%BA%8C%E6%9E%81%E7%AE%A1%E5%92%8C%E6%99%B6%E4%BD%9... Show More
Junhyeok_Song
I want to calculate conduction losses of Thyristor. Since Thyristor conducted in Halfwave condition in alpha = 180[deg], I use some conditions like th... Show More
Translation_Bot
Please tell us about the durability of IPD90P04P4L-04 printed plate bending.Strain of 2,000~3,000 μST was confirmed in products produced in-house.Beca... Show More
乱世煮酒论天下
在上百KW到数百KW的变频器,整流桥使用大功率二极管整流的,在我测量的一台大功率变频器,用万用表测量二极管的导通压降,正反测量都有压降怎么这是什么原因?但是我在正负母线上上直流电源,变频器能够正常开机,假设此时二极管击穿,那么一上电就会短路电源,但是此时电源正常,说明二极管没有被击穿,请问是什么原因... Show More
Translation_Bot
We purchased one of your MOSFET 650VCoolMOS ™CEPowerTransistor (model number is IPA65R400CE) is now used in our company's products, some time ago we d... Show More
Translation_Bot
The recommended Ris resistance value to the IS pin of the IPD is 1 kΩ for BTS50010-1TAD and 1.2 kΩ for BTS70xx-1EPx. Is this constant mandatory? What ... Show More
Forum Information

Infineon being a market leader for power diodes and thyristors, offers core technology for wide range of application ranging from power level of 10kW to 10GW. We offer high efficient silicon or CoolSiC™ silicon carbide diodes in discrete housings as well as bare dies for the highest flexibility, with both industrial and automotive qualification. In this forum, you can post your questions, comments and feedback about any diode/ thyristor part from Infineon. You can even sign up for our free Newsletter to receive first-hand news and update.