Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Gate Driver ICs Forum Discussions

Youcef_RZ
Gate Driver ICs
I hope this message finds you well. I am currently in the process of evaluating the IR2109(4)(S) driver for an upcoming project and have a specific in... Show More
Youcef_RZ
Gate Driver ICs
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a couple of questions I have about the datasheet for the IR2109(4)(S). Firstly, I am c... Show More
Youcef_RZ
Gate Driver ICs
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out with a query regarding the connection of pin VSS to pin COM in the IR21094 driver. Could you kin... Show More
Worldwidewire
Gate Driver ICs
Hi together, Is the UVLO from the IR2101S observing the VCC and VB? Out of the block diagram it is not clear.     Can a voltage dip at VCC or VB lead... Show More
lixuancheng
Gate Driver ICs
I would like to use IMW120R060M1H as a switch for a 400V-200V bidirectional buck-boost circuit, and use 1ED3120MC12H with unipolar supply configuratio... Show More
DonIdai
Gate Driver ICs
I have now a working half bridge circuit, and I am driving it with sinusoidal complementary pwm with proper dead time using arduino. Here is an image ... Show More
Youcef_RZ
Gate Driver ICs
Could you please provide guidance on the methodology or equations required to calculate the values of these capacitors? Any insights or resources you ... Show More
无我不C
Gate Driver ICs

购买REF-DAB11KIZSICSYS评估板,它的微控制器里面的程序是直接有还是需要自己装软件下载?

charles-etienne
Gate Driver ICs
Hello, I have a question regarding a seemingly missing piece of information in the datasheet of the 1EDI3050AS EiceDRIVER™. Does Infineon have a figur... Show More
Translation_Bot
Gate Driver ICs
refer the title or subject (in an online forum)smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/%E9%97%A8%E7%BA%A7%E9%A9%B1%E5%8A%A8%E5%99%A8/%E8%AF%B7%E5%B... Show More
Forum Information

Gate Driver ICs

Every switch needs a driver – the right driver makes a difference. Find your perfect driver with help from our community on our more than 500 EiceDRIVER™ gate driver IC solutions suitable for any power switch, and any application.