Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Gate Driver ICs Forum Discussions

hepc_1107111
Gate Driver ICs
Please provide Material content Datasheets for the WSON-8 and SOT-23 Packages which are not available in the HTML Product Page.    Regards Hema Moog I... Show More
Sudharshana
Gate Driver ICs
Hello, We are using ICE3PCS01G PFC controller in our application.  As per datasheet BOP pin voltage at input (P-N) 100Vrms should be >1.25V (PWM start... Show More
kumarluc
Gate Driver ICs
Hello    Which Auto gate driver can be use for 3.3KW motor control with requirement of 160V / single phase/ Auto grade/ 4A source sink/ Half bridge.  ... Show More
SerhatPWR
Gate Driver ICs
I had a problem with my student project. In the given circuit I designed a Half Bridge circuit which controlled by 75kHz PWM with MCU. I give complime... Show More
Lee_apple
Gate Driver ICs
Please help me recommend three driver chips for SiC Mosfet: "IMW120R020M1H1", "IMZ120R090M1H", and "IMW65R039M1H". I consulted the "Infineon EiceDRIVE... Show More
SandC
Gate Driver ICs

TLE9183 INH引脚由高,芯片无法进入休眠,CP1、CP2电且VS供电电流持续20mA不变

Leila
Gate Driver ICs
Hello,  1ED020I12-F2 has two GNDs.My question regarding separating GND1 and GND2. Can I connect GND1 to GND2 through some other components on the die ... Show More
stianb
Gate Driver ICs
Hi Community. I am in the process of designing a SMPS for Audio Application, and i would like to make a synchronous rectifier for the dual output rail... Show More
lixuancheng
Gate Driver ICs
I have designed a buck-boost circuit with 200kHz PWM, and use the 1ED3122MX12H to drive the IMW120R060M1H. How to choose the dead time of the PWM.Is 1... Show More
Translation_Bot
Gate Driver ICs
Is it safe to use 48V supply voltage for TLE9180D-31QK chip and is the circuit design scheme of TLE9180D-31QK and TLE9183QK the same? Is it possible t... Show More
Forum Information

Gate Driver ICs

Every switch needs a driver – the right driver makes a difference. Find your perfect driver with help from our community on our more than 500 EiceDRIVER™ gate driver IC solutions suitable for any power switch, and any application.