Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

tony_wu
Legacy microcontrollers
How can I get the Robotics development platform: Infineon Mobile Robot (IMR) system Reference design,Including the chassis of the robot,thank
manoj1993
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi Experts ,  Can you check and advise the marking format in spansion NOR flashing products ?  It refer to any lot code or something ??  MPN : S29GL12... Show More
rreynolds
Legacy microcontrollers
We use an Infineon FP 420 L 90 B magneto-resitive sensor to sense position in a precision tilt mechanism, but Infineon no longer makes this part. Does... Show More
PradeepCool
Legacy microcontrollers

Hi Team,

Do we have System Tick timers for S6J3370 Controllers

Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Using the CY7C2565XV18 verilog model along with the tb file to simulate on vivado, it was found that the read data was delayed by 3 beats of the clock... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Where can I download the register manual for the XC2234?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/%E4%BC%A0%E7%BB%9F%E5%BE%AE%E6%8E%A7%E5%88%B6%E5%99... Show More
User22192
Legacy microcontrollers

Hello,

Can anyone please explain the meaning/root cause of "Clock stop wait timeout reset" reset cause.

Thanks!

steveB101
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, we have used hundreds of thousands of the PMA7107XUMA1 in our products since 2013.  I did a LTB through Avnet and on that LTB i have received 3... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Please ask how to access the information on the discontinuation of production or the official website to notify the date and time of the throughput #S... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Please teach a question, CY8C4127AXI-S453 this material on the body silkscreen, these 2 places marked red silkscreen a "A ", a "B ", these 2 different... Show More